www.rentalmondo.com is part of Blue Internet Solutions Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “Rental Mondo”) a private limited company registered in England & Wales with registered address at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom, VAT number GB-281.1904.12.
Rental Mondo handles personal information from users of This Site with respect and confidentiality and according to the law – and takes all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our policy or our use of personal information.
Personal information used by Rental Mondo
When registering, sending an inquiry or booking a holiday home through This Site, personal information such as name, phone number and email address will be saved in our database because Rental Mondo needs to communicate important information such as booking confirmation, payment reminders, and other booking related information.
When visiting or browsing This Site certain information, such as your IP address, which browser it´s being used, and information about the computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to users may be collected.
Personal information use
Personal information stored by Rental Mondo will be used for the adequate function of This Site and the service provided, which includes, among others, the following purposes: bookings, inquiries, account administration, marketing activities, payments, sending communications, fraud detection, and prevention, analytical purposes.
Personal data protection
Rental Mondo employs strict security measures to safeguard personal information and prevent disclosure to third parties without the user’s permission. For this purpose the data storage devices are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access – and firewalls and other measures are used to restrict electronic access. Access to personally identifiable information is only given to internal staff of Rental Mondo requiring the information to perform a specific job. Rental Mondo will keep the user’s data safe thus cooperation with our security checks may be necessary before disclosing any information. Information will be retained for a reasonable period, or as long as legally required. To this extent, payments made through Spain-Holiday are done via a third party secure certified payment provider and Rental Mondo does not store the full credit card details and is not liable for errors or losses on payments or money transfers.
As part of This Site, Rental Mondo provides an internal account called Secure Inbox that allows the direct written communication between the Guest and the Owner. For security purposes, Rental Mondo has an automated system that screens all communications for malicious or fraudulent content. That includes spam and the limitation of certain file types. Any sensitive information such as full credit card numbers that can be used for fraud may be masked automatically to ensure the safety of both Owners and Guests. Rental Mondo may also mask contact information which can be used to establish contact outside the Secure Inbox. In case of detecting a communication with malicious content, it may be blocked entirely. All communications sent and received using the Secure Inbox will be stored by Rental Mondo. To the extent permitted by law, Rental Mondo will only access internal communications between Owners and Guests if required by law, if strictly necessary for security or law enforcement purposes, or if Rental Mondo otherwise has a legitimate interest, such as to detect and prevent fraud and misuse. No communications will ever be passed on to a third party except if required by the law. Rental Mondo may analyze anonymized content of communications to improve its services.
Responsible for the treatment of data
In accordance with provisions outlined by EU Regulation (2016/679) from the European Parliament and from the Council (27th of April 2016), concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data as well as any other applicable regulations on data protection (hereinafter GDPR). We inform you that all personal data provided by users through the domain www.RentalMondo.com and its subdomains are treated under the responsibility of Rental Mondo (hereinafter, Rental Mondo), GB-281.1904.12 at registered office, telephone: +44 1722 448 293, email:firstname.lastname@example.org as the owner and legal representative of the Website.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided by users through the website are only used in accordance with the purpose for which the data has been collected.
- User account: The legal basis for the processing of this data is for the execution and provision of the corresponding services: Ad management and registration of your data to facilitate management and contact with the user. This data is kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and for the time that is necessary to comply with any legal obligation.
- Contact form: Response to communications initiated by an interested party. The treatment of this data is legitimized by the consent from the interested party. In this case, the data is kept according to the purpose for which it has been collected for, and for a maximum of 2 years unless the party concerned withdraws their consent before this.
- Subscription to our newsletter: Sending advertising about our products and services; information about promotions, distribution of activities and events organized by Rental Mondo. The treatment of this data is legitimized by the consent of the interested party. This data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request the cessation of activity.
- Sending of request: Sending and managing reservation requests to the owners or managers from the holiday homes advertised on Rental Mondo. The legal basis for this data collection is that it is required for the initial communication, necessary for future rental contracts or pre-contractual measures carried out by the interested party. This data is kept for as long as the commercial relationship continues and during the years necessary to comply with any legal obligations.
- Subscription to our promotion “Win a Gift Check”: Sending information about our promotions, distribution of activities and events organized by Rental Mondo. This data treatment is legitimised by the consent of the interested party and the data will be kept as long as the party interested does not request the cessation of the activity.
No personal data will be transferred to third parties.
Depending on the purpose in question, any personal data collected is categorized as a form of personal identification. This data can be in the form of your name, surname, nationality, identity document number or passport, as well as personal characteristics such as – date of birth, sex, contact information, telephone number, postal address, and email address. Furthermore, this data can also relate to tourist properties – cadastral reference, address, tourist license number, and economic-banking data; all of this data will be treated with strict confidentiality, applying technical and organizational security measures, required by the current data protection regulations. Rental Mondo will not communicate this personal data to third parties, unless it is required to do so for legal or jurisdictional purposes or if the communication of this data is necessary in relation to the purpose of the treatment itself.
Rights of the person in which the personal data belongs to
In regards to the treatment of personal data, the owner of this data can exercise their rights to access, rectify, request deletion, oppose, limit, or withdraw consent, among others options provided under the regulations of GDPR. This can be done by sending an email to the following address, email@example.com, or by writing to Rental Mondo and attaching a photocopy of a valid ID document along with what you request regarding the treatment of your personal data.
Changes to company status>
Rental Mondo reserves the right to disclose the collected information to any new Owner for the event of entering into an ownership agreement with another business. Rental Mondo will not otherwise disclose, sell, or distribute the information to any third party without permission – unless required to do so by law.
Types of used cookies
Rental Mondo uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are strictly necessary cookies for an adequate function of This Site.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use This Site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify a user of This Site. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve the performance of This Site. Rental Mondo uses these cookies: to remember the visitor searches and accommodation viewed, to get statistics about how visitors use This Site, e.g. the number of visitors to a page, identify any errors that occur so that we improve This Site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow This Site to remember the choices visitors make, such as the visitor´s username in order to provide enhanced and personalized features.